CE Credits Hours: Total 7 Hours
Course Description (one-day hands-on course)
Partial Extraction Therapy preserves bone and soft tissue while Osseodensification may improve primary implant stability through preservation and autografting of trabecular bone.
This course outlines the biological rational and benefits of tissue preservation to optimize dental implants.
S.P.O.T is a comprehensive treatment methodology based upon preservation of nature. The objective is to emphasize the use of innovative diagnostics, surgical techniques, and instrumentation to preserve nature and enhance treatment outcomes.
• Diagnosis and treatment planning for SPoT Treatment modalities
• Implementation of Partial Extraction Therapy and Osseodensification in everyday practice
• Identify clinical indications and contra-indications for Socket Shield technique
• Understand various Partial Extraction Therapy techniques and instrumentation
• Hands-on training with simulation model