To be rescheduled due to CDC recent recommendation. Please call 517.990.8466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
CE Credit Hours: Total 7 Hours (3 hrs Lecture – 4 hrs Participation)
Course Description (one-day hands-on course):
Perio-implant soft tissue management is crucial to implants long-term stability and success. In particular, the key factors to be considered are the thickness and the width of KG around the implants. Those factors play a crucial role in the maintenance of peri-implant health and the restoration final aesthetic outcome.
· Graft Harvesting Techniques
· Repositioned Flap Techniques
· Free Gingival Graft to Optimize Zone of Keratinized Tissue
· Complication Management
· Suturing Technique:
- Suspended External-Internal Suture
- Modified Horizontal/Vertical
- Mattress Sutures
- Double Sling Sutures
- Deep Periosteal Mattress Sutures
· Emergence Profile Engineering and Optimization
· Hands-on practical training utilizing simulation models