CE Credits Hours: Total 7 Hours (3 hrs Lecture – 4 hrs Participation)
This whole-day training will minimize the learning curve and help understand the science behind Osseodensification.
Didactic Scientific learning and Hands-on Practical Training.
The program requires 4 hours of didactic scientific education and clinical cases review as well as additional 3 hours of hands-on simulation with actual bone specimens and simulation models.
This course teaches the clinical Versatility of Osseodensification utilizing the Densah® Bur Technology
1- Compaction Autografting technique.
2- Review Densification Guide for any implant system.
3- Site optimization utilizing the Densah® Bur to increase Implant Stability.
4- Sub-Crestal Sinus Autografting, Lateral Ridge Expansion, Immediate Implant Placement, Guided Expansion Graft Procedures.
5- Densify After Cut (DAC) Protocol.
6- Universal Guided Surgery Protocol.
• Review biomechanical, histological, and long-term clinical evidence of Osseodensification
• Learn and practice the Clinical Versatility of Osseodensification:
o Sub-Crestal Sinus Lift
o Lateral Ridge Expansion
o Immediate Implant Placement with OD
o Guided Expansion Graft (2-Stage Approach)
o Universal Guided Surgery Protocol
• How can we preserve bone, plastically expand it, and enhance its strength in a controlled method
• The effect of Osseodensification on implanttotal stability development for early and immediate loading
• Risk assessment and avoiding complications
• Hands-on practical training utilizing actual bone specimens and simulation models
8:00am-8:30am: Continental Breakfast (provided by Versah) / Registration
8:30am-10:15am: Didactic Learning
10:30am-12:00pm: Osseodensification Clinical Protocols I
12:00pm-1:00pm: Lunch (provided by Versah)
1:00pm-2:00pm: Osseodensification Clinical Protocols II
2:00pm-4:00pm: Hands-on simulation practical training
• Actual bone specimen model
• Osseodensification clinical procedures and protocols will be practiced in a simulation model
4:00pm-5:00pm: Complications and Discussion