**This course is currently full, please contact the Versah Events Team if you would like to be placed on a waitlist, firstname.lastname@example.org
CE Credits Hours: Total 7 Hours (3 hrs Lecture – 4 hrs Participation)
This whole-day real-time interactive hands-on training will allow live demonstration and discussions between Dr. Huwais and all participants.
Didactic Scientific learning and Hands-on Practical Training.
The program requires 4 hours of didactic scientific education and clinical cases review as well as additional 3 hours of hands-on simulation with actual bone specimens and simulation models.
This course will teach the scientific evidence of osseodensification and clinical Versatility of Osseodensification utilizing the Densah Bur technology, and will prepare participants for the Osseodensification Advanced Course.
1. Osseodensification: The Scientific Evidence
The Biomechanical, Histological, and Clinical long-term evidence of Osseodensification will be reviewed and its clinical significance to every day Implant practice will be presented.
2. This course teaches the clinical Versatility of Osseodensification utilizing the Densah® Bur Technology:
- Compaction Autografting technique.
- Sub-Crestal Sinus Autografting,
- Lateral Ridge Expansion,
- Immediate Implant Placement
- Guided Expansion Graft Procedures.
- Site optimization utilizing the Densah® Bur to increase Implant Stability.
- Densify After Cut (DAC) Protocol.
- Universal Guided Surgery Protocol.
- What can go wrong? Contraindication for Osseodensification
- Review Densifying Reference Guide for all implant system.
3. Hands-on interactive live practical training: Utilizing actual bone specimens and simulation model
9:45am-10:00am: Log in to Zoom Platform with Registration Link
10:00am-1:00pm: Didactic Lecture
1:00pm-1:50pm: Log off for lunch break
1:50pm-2:00pm: Log in to Zoom Platform with the same registration link
2:00pm-5:00pm: Osseodensification Clinical Protocols. Practical Hands-On training
– Actual bone specimen exercise
– Osseodensification Clinical Protocols exercise in a simulation model
5:00pm-6:00pm: Complications and Discussion